POLICE VEHICLES THAT SERVE WITH DISTINCTION
Our diverse lineup of police vehicles can help you meet the demands of your tasks confidently. Offering an assortment of advanced safety features and other innovative technologies, our vehicles can deliver on all fronts to help you stay connected and in command. The lineup for 2018 includes the Tahoe two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive PPV; the Tahoe four-wheel drive SSV with available off-road suspension package; the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Special Service in WT and LS trim levels; the Express Police Transport Van; and the Impala LS for municipal and government use.Ideal for government and administrative use featuring quiet interiors and a spacious trunk with approximately 19 cu. ft. of cargo room1
- Chevrolet MyLink8 radio with 8″ diagonal color touch-screen with Rear Vision Camera, Bluetooth®3 connectivity plus available OnStar® 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi hotspot9
- Available 3.6L DOHC V6 DI engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and E85 FlexFuel10 capability
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Visit gmtotalconnect.com to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
9. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
10. E85 capability is not available in AZ, CA, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you.