One year and counting: UAW App brings you the latest news and resources for members
Since its release almost one year ago, the UAW App has been a platform for convenient access to essential information at your fingertips. From Big 3 Auto Bargaining contracts to daily news and actions on the issues working families care about, the UAW App is here for members.
Unlike Facebook, Twitter and other essential social platforms, the development of this handy resource is crafted by us, and is set up to grow specifically to members’ needs. Expect more features and resources in the future as we’re always focused on how to improve our communications with you and get feedback on the kinds of things that members want to see on the app moving forward.
So download the UAW app today and get connected – follow the links below or text “APP” to 99795* to get a link to download the UAW App sent right to your smartphone!
Included in the UAW App are:
- Sections for updates on news
- A section for national events that members can attend
- Ability to access official UAW social media platforms
- Information about the UAW including the UAW constitution
- Notifications so you can always know what’s going on with the UAW
- Resources, such as Big 3 Auto Bargaining Contracts
Text “APP” to 99795* to get a link to download the UAW App delivered to your phone or tap below to download on your device.
Want to help spread the word? Share this graphic on social media or download a flier to hand out at your worksite!
*Reply STOP to quit. Message and data rates may apply.