Big Gains for UAW-FCA Members (Download the PDF)
- Clear Path to Traditional Wages for In-Progression Members: All current in-progression members will be paid traditional wages within eight years. In-progression employees with four years of service will be paid traditional wages by the end of this contract – that’s more than $10 per hour in wage increases. In-progression members with two years of service will receive more than $8 per hour in base wage increases by the end of the contract.
- First General Wage Increases in 9 years for Traditional Members: With two 3% wage increases and two 4% lump-sum bonuses, traditional workers will be taking home an additional $20,000 over the next four years.
- Health Care Unchanged with No Premiums for All Members: UAW-FCA members will continue to pay no premiums for their healthcare, even as American workers at large employers pay an average of $1,648 in premiums for single coverage and $5,388 in premiums for family coverage.
- A Bigger Piece of FCA Profits with Improved Profit-Sharing: Our profit sharing pool will be funded based on the new formula of $800 for every 1% in North American profit margin. This profit sharing pool will be paid out based on each UAW-FCA member’s uncapped compensated hours. In other words, the more hours you work, the bigger your share of the profit sharing pool will be.
- $3,000 and $4,000 Ratification Bonuses Secured: As soon as the contract is signed, traditional members will get a $4,000 up-front lump sum bonus and in-progression members will get a $3,000 payment.
- 401(k) Contribution Rate Raised to 6.4% for In-Progression Members: In-progression members will get more retirement security in this agreement. Thanks to an increase in the 401k contribution rate to 6.4% and large wage increases, FCA will be putting significantly more money into in-progression members’ 401k retirement savings funds.
- $1.7 Billion in Pension Funding: Anticipated cash contributions of $1.7 billion from FCA.
- $5.3 Billion in New U.S Investments and Moratorium on Outsourcing: With commitments from FCA to fully utilize and invest in US facilities, job security is strengthened and job growth promised.
- Increased Dental and Vision Benefits for In-Progression Members: In-progression members will now be eligible for annual routine oral exams and cleanings after one year, and vision exams every 24 months after attaining seniority.
Other users read these articles next...