ATTENTION UAW FAMILIES: The Union plus Scholarship Deadline is January 31, 2016
In the past 23 years, union members and their children have received over $3.7 million from the Union Plus Scholarship Program. With over 100 students benefitting every year, you and your loved ones do not want to miss the deadline: Sunday, January 31, 2016.
Those who are eligible include:
- UAW members,
- Spouses of UAW members,
- And children of union members.
Union members looking to save on higher education also have access to these great benefits:
- Test Prep Discounts from The Princeton Review – Save 15% – 60% on SAT, ACT, MCAT, GRE, LSAT and other test prep courses and tutoring.
- Union Plus Textbook Discounts – Save 5% or more on new, used and digital textbooks.
- Union Plus College Counseling Discounts – Save 15% on college counseling to help you choose and apply for college.
- Union Plus Student Discounts – Students save on Budget Truck rentals, AT&T wireless, Computers and more.